Save Our Face
As an initiative aimed to save the face and convey a cleaner image of Lebanon, the Ministry of Environment is pioneering a one of a kind shore and underwater cleanup campaign that will cover more than 150 locations and reach water depths up to 25 meters.
The cleanup will spread across the Lebanese coast from Arida village in the North to Naqoura in the South.
Everyone, from families, friends to NGOs and institutions is encouraged to join and show the power of coming together for a great cause.
As for Moon Monkey, we’ll be cleaning the shore in Batroun, Ghlayghili beach
9:00 – 10:00
- · Gathering on identified location
- · Check-in
- · Description of action items
- · Safety tips and precautions
- · Training
- · Distribution of data cards
- · Distribution of supplies + water
10:00 – 16:03
Volunteers who arrive during the day are most welcome
16:30 – 18:00
- · Collection of Data cards
- · Assessment of total quantity of waste collected
- · Waste Pick up
If you want to join our group, reserve your spot so we can divide each other adequately by the shore.
Once you drop your name and email, you’re considered registered!
See you by the shore!