Breathe The Peak
The trek to Pikey Peak is a freshly introduced trekking route in the lower Solukhumbu part of the Himalayas, known as the land of Sherpas.
It is a perfect fit for adventure seekers, who want to get a closer look at the natural diversity, the multitude of ethnicity, and of course the magnificent views of Everest and the Himalayan Mountain range.
The scenic drive passes through rivers, hills and vast pasture fields giving a closer look at the lifestyle of the people living in the lower Khumbu region.
This adventure is not only about trekking, it also immerses you in the world of yoga, mindfulness and the true power of your breath.
MOON MONKEY the YOGIVENTURES are collaborating on this escapade, trekking and practising yoga through one of the most off-the-beaten paths in the Lower Solukhumbu part of the Himalayas, in Nepal.
What this retreat includes:
- [ ] 5 days of trekking Pikey Peak with guidance from a local guide.
- [ ] Daily Yoga flows and breath-work by well-renowned Instructor Serah Barakat
- [ ] Accommodation throughout the escapade.
- [ ] Full board meals during the trek: breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, and coffee.
- [ ] Airport pick-ups and drop-offs.
- [ ] Welcome Dinner.
- [ ] Internal airplane ticket- From Dhap Internal Airport, to Kathmandu International Airport.
- [ ] Meet-ups, and preparatory hikes and yoga for the participants residing in Lebanon.
- [ ] Full online assistance with the preparations (Training, gear, yoga, etc…).
- [ ] Guidance follow-ups and assistance from the teams of Moon Monkey, and The Yogiventures.
- [ ] Professional photography during the Trek by the team.
- [ ] Porter's assistance during the trek.
Date: October 19-27
Destination: Pikey Peak - Nepal
Location: Lower Solukhumbu, Himalayas
If you are interested to join this life-changing adventure & retreat:
?Head over to the link in our bio and add your email address to receive all details
Send us a quick DM and we will send you all details.
WhatsApp us one of the following numbers +15149616569 (Nader) - +961 70398956 (Lama) - +961 71 612118 (Edwin)
This retreat is limited to 20 spots to give you the ultimate healing experience.
Hope to retreat with you soon ??